Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a mindset obsessed with client success. Acting as a strategic innovation , we help our clients build custom digital products and solutions backed by emerging technologies stack to (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life to value each moment and the person they interact. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad.
We’re looking for passionate iOS Developer to come work alongside us to take on some of the most interesting and impactful problems.
We expect you to understand principles of user experience design, iTunes and Apple compliance standards, build apps that are most optimized for the on-device resources, a thorough understanding of camera heavy experiences, and an active command on Swift, Auto Layouts, and Firebase. Knowledge and understanding of Google MLKit will be a plus.
You will stay accountable for the analysis, design, development, maintenance, and support of iOS apps. You will be deployed to building and maintaining our SaaS product(s)
- Design, Maintain and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Code optimization and refactoring.
- Propose, and build of the scalable product/platform design & architecture.
- Ensure data privacy and compliance with the product with the Apple framework and client requirements.
- Collaborate with the Customer team (on-shore/off-shore) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Available to attend meetings internally and with the client.
- Available to meet any critical timelines, go-live and production support.
- Incorporate best practices into the application development
- BS in computer sciences, or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of strong iOS development experience.
- Hands-on with Swift, Objective C, Cocoa, and XCode.
- Experience implementing complex, and intuitive UX designs.
- Good command in resolving memory corruption and threading issues (Address Sanitiser, Thread Sanitiser, Zombie Objects).
- Implement and optimize Apple barcode library.
- Take-on an existing app and optimize it fully.
- Run with storyboards and implement auto layouts.
- Deep understanding of implementing Apple camera library.
- Experience with delivering design animations.
- Event analytics including the use of Firebase.
- Implement modals (iPhone X).
- Must have used Git, and Sketch.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex development environment.
- Experience with Java (J2EE / J2SE) and related technologies: Spring Framework, JUnit / TestNG.
- Good understanding of OOP and MVC design patterns.
- Excellent English and Documentation skills are must required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.