Market Research Business Analyst
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life to value each moment and the person they interact. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad.
We’re looking for a passionate Business & Market Research Analyst to come work alongside us to help expand our growing client base, and improve the offerings we have, aligning them with our customers business needs.
The candidate should have strong analytical skills, great attention to detail, and an aptitude for research. You should be observant enough to see how we can leverage our emerging technology stack to solve client pain-points. You will coordinate with the Innovation Lead in order to develop effective strategies and analytics, so you need to have the ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate strong oral communication skills. A strong primary/secondary research background and customer business process/offering understanding are a must. Written skills are required so that the results can be conveyed to the client. In addition to this, we expect you to
· Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use our unique offerings to power business problems.
· Collaborate with people from different backgrounds to formulate innovative solutions to experiment and implement advanced data mining techniques.
· Communicate complex concepts and the results of the analyses in a clear and effective manner to senior management.
· Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at varying levels to deeply understand the market size, market demand, and key competitive sets for new or existing asset concepts
· Develop key hypotheses to iteratively test through secondary and primary research, ultimately producing an actionable set of recommendations
· Identify and understand competitive offerings for VisionX’s emerging technology stack
· Perform market sizing estimation and detailed competitive analysis to validate network stakeholders’ point of view
· Analyze key industry trends to develop a strategic point of view on where a market is heading and why, identifying profitable opportunities for VisionX’s Moonshot Labs
· Synthesize large amounts of secondary research and interview data to develop key insights that can inform Innovation Lead of potential avenues of growth
· Support preparation of analysis output for executive leadership presentations and own responses to Q&A for respective area on a project by project basis
You’re Awesome because you have
· Bachelors in Business Administration or related field, with at least 3+ years of experience
· Through understanding of market research, competitive analysis, and business requirement gathering
· Experience in market surveying, need analysis, and market trend predictions
· Strong data analytics skills with hands on experience in SSAS/R/Python
· Understanding of the retail, quick service restaurants, and real-estate market with regards to technology adaptation
· Proficiency with PowerPoint/Keynote and excellent presentation skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to read and implement research is required.
· Masters/MBA preferred
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.