Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
Our Team & Your role:
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life, to value each moment and the people they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder. We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to come work alongside us to take on some of the most interesting and impactful problems.
The ideal candidate will always be on a lookout to unlock and maximize your real potential. You dream big, hustle, take risks, and never quit. You are proactive with high energy and ready to develop a team of developers with positive attitude towards work and life.
• AI & Emerging Technologies (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, AR/VR);
• Mobile Application Frameworks (iOS, Android, React Native, Flutter);
• React, Angular, Node JS Frameworks;
• Enterprise Cloud Architecture (AWS, Azure).
Day-to-Day Tasks & Activities:
• Understand customers, their business, and the needs.
• Act as a client partner on jointly developing product vision and road-map.
• Pulse on the client and delivery team around the clock.
• Develop client presentations, reports, and project/product updates.
• Ensure the highest level of delivery standards and client satisfaction.
• Develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
• Develop, maintain, and publish product KPI’s.
• Write product strategy papers.
• Stay up to date on the technology research, innovation, and advancements.
• Closely follow tech industry giants for constant learning.
• Deliver thought leadership through the point of view papers, presentations, and blogs.
• Run scrum/agile development tasks and activities.
• Proactive reporting at all the levels within the organization.
• Foster collaboration and teamwork.
• Inculcate the spirit of feedback-driven coaching.
• Develop team goals and measure them.
• Prepare teams’ performance reviews and growth plans.
You’re Awesome because you have:
• 4+ years of full-time experience.
• BS/MS in a technical discipline.
• Well versed with agile development tools.
• Excellent communication.
• Know how to build a good slide.
• Like numbers and hence excel.
• Able to flex your schedule.
• Travel up to 25% globally.
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us:
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.