Quality Assurance Engineer
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a mindset obsessed with client success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients build custom digital products and solutions backed by emerging technologies stack to (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life to value each moment and the person they interact. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad.
We’re looking for passionate Quality Assurance Engineer to come work alongside us to take on some of the most interesting and impactful problems.
Your responsibilities will include planning, coordinating and performing all necessary testing activities as well as building an automation framework in cooperation with the QA team. As our ideal candidate you bring experience and expertise in the area of manual testing as well as interest in automation testing on web and mobile platforms. You are organized with a strong attention to detail and excited to dive deep into the latest technology and tools to optimize our processes while always ensuring high quality standards.
· Ensures that quality benchmark is maintained throughout the STLC/SDLC.
· Ensures defect leakage stays within the industry specific criteria.
· Has a nature of shipping the bug free product/project deliverable in very first attempt.
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
· Help maintain and improve overall agile process across the teams and organization.
· Should consider himself/herself as an individual who grasps the domain quickly and works as a reliable resource for a team and organization
· Translate every requirement into test cases keeping in view all corner cases get covered.
· Knowledge of API testing
· Knowledge of all types of black box testing is a must so that he/she may apply any of it as per the need of time.
· Planning/organizing necessary test passes, staying on top of all the important issues, help triaging bugs and driving issues to resolutions and keeping everyone aware of QA status.
· Work with different levels of hierarchy (Developers, POs & Clients) to collect necessary information to assure the QA coverage, and provide feedback on quality issues.
· Work with onsite and offshore team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure enough coverage is done for the release.
· Assess the status of the release and help ensure that the release goes out on time with high quality level.
· Create and support test dashboards/reports.
You’re Awesome because you have
. Sound knowledge of STLC / SDLC lifecycle.
. Able to work in tight deadlines to meet company objectives
. Demonstrable track record of delivering stable and on-time releases of complex . products
. Excellent English and Documentation skills are must required
. Understanding of Linux environment and deployment on cloud is required.
. Excellent communication skills.
. Participation & a good position in Kaggle Competitions would be a big plus.
. Experience with AR/VR/MR would be a big plus.
. Understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum.
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us:
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the technology startups and Fortune 500/1000 ecosystem. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.