Senior Python Developer
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a digital product company and a mindset obsessed with customer success. Acting as a strategic innovation partner, we help our clients (a) think through their digital and innovation roadmap, (b) build tailored digital products and solutions powered by emerging technologies stack, and (c) develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Our customers are world-leading brands and enterprises, including Fortune 500 and strategic startups. VisionX products and SaaS solutions continue to help its customer (a) achieve fast track business growth, (b) gain competitive advantage, (c) constantly innovate to stay relevant, and (d) accelerate product development and feature delivery for their end customers.
PackageX is an AI-powered SaaS product of VisionX (now a standalone entity) that enables the future of delivery management for residential and commercial buildings – mail, packages, and inventory. Our product is deployed in 30 countries and 118 cities.
Our Team & Your role
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zones to help realize their real potential to serve our clients, our company, and most importantly understand life, to value each moment and the people they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We are headquartered in New York City with our teams geographically located and our delivery powerhouse in Islamabad, Pakistan.
As, a Senior Python Developer you would help us to create and improve our SaaS - based products. You would need exceptional skills in programming and also have knowledge of data science, big data and software engineering. You are always on a lookout to unlock and maximize your real potential. You dream big, hustle, take risks, and never quit.
· Build scalable, efficient, and high-performance software around our data analytics platform to help us expand its reporting and analytics capabilities.
· Build out frameworks and services for our Machine Learning services, systems, and dashboards.
· Interact with business users, other development, and testing teams.
· Follow coding best practices-Unit testing, design/code reviews, code coverage, documentation, etc.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
· Respond quickly to bug fixes and enhancement requests and be able to take directions and complete tasks on-time with minimal supervision.
· Work with and help implement data models created by data scientists.
What you need
· Extensive expertise in Django
· Expertise in Python, Conda, PIP, SQL, Pandas, and NumPy
· Worked with Github, Microsoft SQL Server/MongoDB or other Database platform, AWS
· Worked with automated build tools
· Been part of a distributed software engineering team
· Some experience with big data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and others
· Experience with Data Warehousing, ETL Pipelines, large complex data sets, complex SQL queries
· Desire to bring new and innovative solutions to the table to resolve challenging software issues as they may develop throughout the product lifecycle
· Experience with Agile / Scrum development processes
· Experience with RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration
· Sound knowledge of repeatable automated processes for building, testing, documenting and deploying an application at scale
· Expertise in operational data stores and real-time data integration
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, taking the initiative to recommend and develop innovative solutions
· Expertise in Docker or other containerization software
Our values are the foundation of our X-Culture. To be successful in your day to day tasks we believe in customer centricity, excellence in what we do, taking ownership, bringing spark & innovation, and teamwork.
Why Choose Us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the Fortune 500 and tech startups and ecosystem. We believe in delivering customer value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.