Senior Technical Product Manager
Full Time | Islamabad,PK | TechnologyApply for position →
VisionX is a fast-growing digital products and AI company headquartered in New York City. We are a "mindset-first" company with a unique business model and a mission to not only deliver outstanding digital products for their global customers but to pioneer a new operating model that promotes the collaboration of people across borders to establish win-win partnerships.
VisionX between its New York and Islamabad offices has developed and deployed digital products across the globe for many renowned brands including but not limited to Staples (USA), McDonald's (USA), New Balance (USA), Ingram Micro (USA), WeWork (USA & International), and Emaar (UAE). VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and in the process of activating digital health initiatives in Pakistan through its CSR initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We hire the best, invest in them, push them outside their comfort zone to help realize their real potential to serve our customers, our company, and, most importantly, understand life to value each moment and the person they interact with. Joining us might be easy but staying at VisionX is harder.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Technical Product Manager to come work alongside us to take on some of the most interesting and impactful problems.
The ideal candidate will always be on a lookout to unlock and maximize your real potential. You dream big, hustle, take risks, and never quit. You are proactive with high energy and ready to develop a team of developers with positive attitude towards work and life.
• AI & Emerging Technologies (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, AR/VR);
• Mobile Application Frameworks (iOS, Android, React Native, Flutter);
• React, Angular, Node JS Frameworks;
• Enterprise Cloud Architecture (AWS, Azure).
• Understand customers, their business, and the needs.
• Act as a client partner on jointly developing product vision and road-map.
• Pulse on the client and delivery team around the clock.
• Develop client presentations, reports, and project/product updates.
• Ensure the highest level of delivery standards and client satisfaction.
• Develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
• Develop, maintain, and publish product KPI’s.
• Write product strategy papers.
• Stay up to date on the technology research, innovation, and advancements.
• Closely follow tech industry giants for constant learning.
• Deliver thought leadership through the point of view papers, presentations, and blogs.
• Run scrum/agile development tasks and activities.
• Proactive reporting at all the levels within the organization.
• Foster collaboration and teamwork.
• Inculcate the spirit of feedback-driven coaching.
• Develop team goals and measure them.
• Prepare teams’ performance reviews and growth plans.
You’re Awesome because you have:
• 6+ years of relevant experience.
• BS/MS in a technical discipline.
• Well versed with agile development tools.
• Excellent communication.
• Know how to build a good slide.
• Like numbers and hence excel.
• Able to flex your schedule.
• Travel up to 25% globally.
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about execution of similar principles at your prior job or in your daily life.
1.We are customer obsessed
2.We are optimistic
3.We dive deep
4.We are minimalists
5.We seek to understand
6.We are self aware
7.We take ownership
8.We respect each other
9.We win as a team
10.We give back to our community
Why choose us.
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We operate within the Fortune 500 and tech startups and ecosystem. We believe in delivering customer value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. We help build your startup if you are an aspiring entrepreneur. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.