VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are looking for a Flutter developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android/IOS devices.
· Designing and building mobile applications for Android & iOS platforms using flutter.
· Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
· Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
· Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
· Fixing application bugs before the final release.
· Publishing applications on App Store and Playstore.
· Designing and implementing application updates.
· Build and maintain mobile applications for our organization on Flutter.
· Write readable and clear code in Flutter that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
· Oversee the performance of applications to ensure they’re always running properly.
· Improve our overall application development process and continuously find ways to advance our apps.
What you need
· 3+ years in mobile software development.
· Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter, either deployed on the AppStore/Play Store or available on Github.
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.
· Experience with automated testing and building.
· Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools.
· Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
Why choose us
We are a global team of hustlers who challenge status-quo to build something great and meaningful for the customers we serve. We strongly believe that our product innovation, speed to service/support, and partnership mindset sets us apart from the fragmented competition and available legacy systems. Our leadership, advisors, and investors have extensive experience in building, supporting, and scaling tech companies in logistics, retail, CRM, media, and consulting. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.