VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling up your sleeves and working at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and be ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Build an end-to-end process for product quality assurance.
· Writing Detailed test cases for new functional areas.
· Write and identify problematic areas of any application with details.
· Getting involved with the other team members for timely feedback on critical issues.
· Verification of Different API’s (Rest & SOAP) using different tools like Postman.
· Design test plans to ensure efficiency and consistency of automated tests.
· Debugging/analyzing API response and status. Raising defects according to these.
· Collaborate with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and Software Engineers to ensure delivery of the highest quality product.
· Reduce the turnaround time from issue reporting to bug fixing.
· Interact with the team in various technological and business areas.
· Be an independent resource.
What You Need
· Master’s or BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related fields
· 2+ years of experience in the relative QA field.
· Sharp enough to identify the systems corner cases easily based on the acceptance criteria provided.
· Platform independent tester is a must (Android/IOS/Web Portal/Backend).
· Increased flexibility and learning speed, as well as the ability to switch to an unfamiliar stack, if necessary.
· Strong API Testing knowledge.
· Strong communication skills
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.