VisionX works with world-leading brands, Fortune 1000 as their innovation partner, providing product strategy and custom application development leveraging agile methodologies, technology accelerators, and by creating Intellectual Property.
VisionX has been listed in the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company – ranked alongside the likes of Microsoft & Snap Inc.
We develop cutting-edge software products integrating computer vision, 3D modeling, AR, VR, decision sciences, and IoT addressing a wide variety of use cases across different industries.
We are looking for React Native developers interested in building performant mobile apps on the iOS and Android platforms. Your primary responsibilities might vary from building smooth UIs across mobile platforms, leveraging native APIs for deep integrations with platforms, diagnose and fixing bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
· Work on React Native on the front end to create iOS and Android Apps.
· Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles.
· Experience using AEM as headless CMS.
· Experience using headless commerce framework(s),
· Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
· Experience using GraphQL and Restful APIs.
· Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What you need
· A minimum of 4 years as react native development experience.
· Proven software development experience in developing iOS/Android Apps.
· Have published at least two apps using react native technology.
· Experience with iOS and Android SDK.
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Why choose us
Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape your growth and future. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.